Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to BIIN LLC via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
ii. BIIN LLC, we or us
1. BIIN LLC is a company incorporated in Russia with registered number 7802454065, at registered address 68B prospect Toreza, St. Petersburg 194223, Russian Federation, and it operates the Website www.be-in.ru
iii. User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by BIIN LLC and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to BIIN LLC and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, BIIN LLC, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
i. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
iii. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
iv. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation”;
v. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
1. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
ii. Date of Birth;
iv. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
v. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
vi. Operating system (automatically collected);
vii. A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you
exit to (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
1. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, BIIN LLC is the "data controller”.
2. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
3. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
4. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
5. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
i. internal record keeping;
ii. improvement of our products / services;
iii. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
iv. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
Third Party websites and services
1. BIIN LLC may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
2. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
3. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
1. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
i. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
ii. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
1. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
1 You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by BIIN LLC (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £10.
1. Data security is of great importance to BIIN LLC and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
2. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
3. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
1. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside the EEA. These countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
3. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
2. You may contact BIIN LLC by email at firstname.lastname@example.org